What is Barren Battles?
Barren Battles is a 8 week program that walks couples through the emotional ups and downs of their Infertility Journey. We begin by getting couples on one accord. together to understand and
Every wonder what you will say to your child when the dreaded question comes "How are Babies made?"
In a sweet and fun way, you can introduce them to Ferris. Ferris was conceived via IVF. This form of reproduction maybe common to us adults, but explaining it to children can be quite cumbersome. Sweet little Ferris will use gentle terms in a loving way to show children just what it means.
Tess Kossow has been recognized in People Magazine for her ability to explain IVF in a sensitive manner to children. You can learn more about Tess visit her @Tesskossow on IG. Also check out the link attached for the blog post I wrote for her website at
- Movember 2020Mon, Nov 30Location is TBD
- Exploring Paths of Hope: 36th Annual Infertility, Adoption, & Family Building SummitSat, Nov 07Minneapolis
- Reproductive ImmunologySat, Oct 24Online Event
- Speak on MICWed, Jun 17www.eventbrite.com/e/106684795094
- Wellrestorer's Wellness PodcastMon, Mar 23https://open.spotify.com/show/5M5TTcCvfF8WZ
Infertility Isn't Inferior is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to infertilityisntinferior.com